$149.00 – $339.00
Certified organic merino wool comforters are ideal for someone who is looking for a comforter that can be used throughout all four seasons.
Certified organic merino wool comforters are ideal for someone who is looking for a comforter that can be used throughout all four seasons. If you have multiple chemical sensitivities (MCS) and are looking for pure and chemical-free bedding this is it. The organic merino wool is covered in certified organic cotton sateen fabric, 300 Thread Count. Organic wool breathes more naturally than down and synthetic products.
Sleep & Beyond myMerino® Comforter is ideal for someone who…
- Is looking for a long term investment in their quality of sleep and overall health.
- Has multiple chemical sensitivities (MCS).
- Has allergies to down/feathers/polyester fibers and is looking for a healthier alternative choice.
- Is looking for an eco-friendly year-round comforter.
Organic Merino Wool Features
- Perfect for all-year-round comfort.
- Encased in certified organic cotton sateen fabric, 400TC.
- Filled with fine certified organic merino wool.
- Comes in eco-friendly and reusable cotton packaging.
- 3rd party certified to industry’s leading organic certifications.
- 5-year warranty.
Key Benefits of Organic Merino Wool
- Best of our collection, as this unique comforter engulfs and surrounds you in relaxation and pleasure, myMerino Comforter aids falling asleep more quickly than being surrounded by synthetic bedding. The maintaining of a lower heart rate, as well, is a valued health benefit.
- myMerino Comforter means superior and healthy sleep.
- The breathability of the wool fiber in the Sleep & Beyond myMerino Comforter insures a dry, soothing sleep environment resulting in less tossing and turning.
- Regulates body temperature by ensuring the body gets to a comfortable sleeping temperature quicker and stays there for longer.
- Has been scientifically tested and proven to slow your pulse rate which is a sign of deeper relaxation.
- Lasts for many years with proper care. Wool out-performs other fibers used for bedding.
♥ Understanding the Aroma of Merino Wool
The sweet smell of merino wool assures you are receiving the true organic merino wool product, free of harmful chemicals, toxins and synthetics. Wool aroma is appealing to the senses and helps induce a relaxed, healthy, and comforting sleep environment. It will dissipate within few days after opening.
Crib 35"x53", Twin 68"x86", Queen 90"x90", King 102"x90"